It looks like Apple found another word to attach an “i” to – iPhone.
Apple’s 1984 invention – Macintosh – has changed the computer industry, in 2001 Apple shocked the music industry with their iPod, and now, in 2007 Apple is taking the phone industry to a new step. What can be smarter than smartphones – iPhones. http://inspirationbit.com/wp-admin/post.php
Here are the Top 8 features of the new iPhone:
- No more keys nor stylus, the iPhone uses new technology called “Multitouch”
- Runs Mac OS X
- iPhone synchronizes through iTunes
- 2 megapixel digital camera
- 3.5-inch, 160 dot-per-inch color screen
- Speaker, microphone and iPod dock connector
- Synchronizes contacts from a PC or Mac, featuring “Visual Voicemail”
- iPhone’s text messaging interface looks similar to iChat with a touch keyboard
How much this beauty would cost?
The price will be $499 with a two year contract for a 4GB model, or an 8GB model for $599. It’s expected to be released in the United States in June.
Check out the official iPhone website. As usual, the toy looks pretty cool and inspirational :-)